The Purdue Honors College is a residential college that seeks to educate the whole student and to bridge the gap between curricular and extracurricular learning. The Honors College hopes to draw curious, motivated and dedicated students who want to be a part of a diverse community of scholars. To apply as a transfer student, you must indicate your interest in the Honors College on your Common or Coalition Application for Purdue University. You will then be given a prompt to answer within that application.
- Students must have at least a 3.30 cumulative GPA.
- A completed Common or Coalition application.
- Must be admitted to Purdue University before consideration.
- It is strongly suggested students have at least four semesters of study remaining at the Purdue West Lafayette campus.
- Students must agree to complete the Honors College curriculum.
- An Honors College staff member may follow up with you and ask you to present a plan of study on how to you plan to complete your Honors College requirements.