The Purdue Honors College is a residential college that seeks to educate the whole student and bridge the gap between curricular and extracurricular learning. The Honors College hopes to draw curious, motivated and dedicated students who want to be a part of a diverse community of scholars. Each year, we are limited to an enrollment of 650 new students. Honors College admissions decisions will be rolled out in February of 2017.
- The Purdue Honors College admits future college freshmen who have completed the Honors College Application.
- Students must use the common app to apply to Purdue University and complete the Honors College section of the application by November 1st in order to be considered for admission to the honors college.
- The selection process for Honors College invitations is holistic. GPA, test scores, aptitude for interdisciplinary learning, leadership and engagement are all considered.
- Students must agree to complete the Honors College curriculum.
- Students who choose to live on campus must agree to live in the Honors College community their first year with an Honors College roommate.
To learn more, schedule a campus visit, or meet with a current Honors College student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.