The Purdue Honors College is a residential college that seeks to educate the whole student and bridge the gap between curricular and extracurricular learning. The Honors College hopes to draw curious, motivated, and dedicated students who want to be a part of a diverse community of scholars. To apply, you must indicate your interest in the Honors College on your Purdue Common Application or Coalition Application before the November 1 Early Action deadline. You will then be given a prompt to answer regarding your affinity for the Honors College. Each year, we are limited to an enrollment of approximately 750 new students. Honors College admissions decisions will be rolled out by the end of February each year.
- The Purdue Honors College admits only future college freshmen who have completed the Honors College portion of their Purdue Application.
- The selection process for Honors College invitations is holistic. GPA, test scores, aptitude for interdisciplinary learning, leadership and engagement are all considered.
- Students must agree to complete the Honors College curriculum.
- If you are admitted to the Honors College, you must accept your admission through your MyPurdue portal before the May 1 deadline. Accepting Purdue admission and accepting Honors College admission are separate processes.
- Students must fill out a valid housing contract by May 5 to be placed in an Honors Residential Community.
To learn more, schedule a campus visit, or meet with a current Honors College student, please contact email@example.com.