- Thursday March 22, 5:00-8:30pm
- Saturday March 31, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday April 7, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday April 12, 5:00-8:30pm
Join us for one of the four on-campus visits designed exclusively for students who are admitted to the Honors College. The half-day event will give exceptional students an opportunity to explore the resources that will be available to you as a Purdue student and member of the Honors College community.
- Meet Honors College faculty and students for insight into the unique opportunities and experiences available to Honors College students.
- Explore the Honors College and Residences.
Please note: Reservations for Forge the Future are first come, first served. We recommend casual attire and comfortable walking shoes for the day of the event.
Other academic colleges around the Purdue campus are hosting events in conjunction with our Forge the Future Days. Those events include:
- March 22 and April 12, 4:00-5:00pm in HCRS 1066
- March 31 and April 7, 12:00-1pm in HCRS 1066
College of Agriculture
- March 22 and April 12, 8:00-9:00pm Ice Cream Sundae Reception in HCRN 1143
- March 31 and April 7, Lunch immediately following the event (location TBD)
College of Liberal Arts
College of Liberal Arts Dean's Meet & Greet - All sessions held in Beering Hall, Room 1284
- March 22, 3:30-4:30pm
- March 31, 12:30-1:30pm
- April 7, 12:30-1:30pm
- April 12, 3:30-4:30pm