The Purdue Honors College is a residential college that seeks to educate the whole student and to bridge the gap between curricular and extracurricular learning. The Honors College hopes to draw curious, motivated and dedicated students who want to be a part of a diverse community of scholars.
- The Purdue Honors College selects current Purdue students who complete the continuing student application.
- Students must have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA. The following must be included with the application:
- A pdf copy of your current transcript.
- Answer to the following question: Please describe the interdisciplinary nature of your chosen field of study.
- A projected plan of study that shows how you will incorporate the Honors College curriculum into your remaining semesters. To see a sample plan of study, click here.
- It is strongly suggested students have at least four semesters of study remaining at the Purdue West Lafayette campus to be able to complete all requirements.
- Students must agree to complete the Honors College curriculum.
- The application must be completed at one time. It is not possible to save it and return to it later.
Student may apply at any time after completing at least one semester of coursework at Purdue University West Lafayette’s campus. To view the application, click here. Applications will be reviewed twice per year: February 1st and July 1st. You will be notified of your admission status by February 15th or July 15th.
These materials will assist in completing the application: the course requirements/plan of study for your major and a copy of the Honors College curriculum.
It is important to gather these things beforehand so the application does not timeout while you are completing it. For more information contact Mindy Hart, Recruitment Manager at email@example.com