The Pillar Awards
The Honors College experience is built on four pillars: Community & Global Experiences, Undergraduate Research, Leadership Development, and Interdisciplinary Academics. To recognize the great strides our students make in each of these areas, we introduce the Student Pillar Awards, which will honor:
- One 2nd and one 3rd year student who excel in Community & Global Experiences
- One 2nd and one 3rd year student who excel in Undergraduate Research
- One 2nd and one 3rd year student who excel in Leadership Development
- One 2nd and one 3rd year student who excel in Interdisciplinary Academics
- Two graduating seniors who embody all four pillars of an Honors Education
We invite you to apply for the Student Pillar Awards by filling out an application here.* The deadline is March 1 of each year.
Please note that the application is a SharePoint site, and works best using Firefox and “onepurdue\username” as the login. If you try to access the site and receive the message “sorry this was not shared with you,” please open the link in Firefox and use your Purdue password.